Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#Homeopathy alternative treatment

Brain tumor homeopathic treatment might be a tad "out there", but vitamin treatments to help with depression can be helpful. Interesting to read that people open to homeopathic treatment tend to be well educated.



I don't know about the well educated part, but I am a believer in homeopathic therapies. ;)

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Homeopathy alternative treatment - brain tumor to depression

Many people with incurable brain tumors use alternative treatment therapies, such as taking vitamins and homeopathy, in addition to their conventional treatments, according to a study published in the December 14, 2010, print issue of Neurology®, the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology.

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home