Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

#Political News - #Democrats defy #Obama in interesting twist #xmnr #Gilbertnews #politics

Thank you House Democrats!



The way I see it, any plan that makes Jon Kyl and Karl Rove happy CAN'T be good for the middle class American.

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Political News: tax cuts blocked by Democrat opposition-House of Representatives

In breaking political news, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats in the House of Representatives agreed that President Barack Obama's tax deal should not come up for a vote in that chamber.  

This is an interesting turn of events indeed!  

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home