Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

#Political News: #John McCain opposes ban on #gay service members

I am more than happy to let Republicans lead the way - IF they had solutions. The only actions I see them taking are to block whatever Obama wants to do. Now that the mid-term elections put them back in business, shouldn't they start to play nice with the other kids?!?

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Political News 2010: gay service members don't have John McCain's support

It may be premature to end the U.S. military's ban on gays, Senator John McCain warned on Thursday, signaling a likely effort by Republicans to block action on President Barack Obama's push to repeal the law.

Is John McCain feeling more secure about his position after the 2010 election?  Is he feeling like he and his fellow Republicans can more effectively block any and all decisions made by President Obama? 

Or, will these actions backfire on the Republican party as with greater numbers they shoulder greater accountability? 

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home