Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Finally! My book is on it's way to the publisher!!!

After a few creative bumps along the way, my book is finally off to the publisher. The process was a learning one, and the next book will be better.

(Isn't that the way it should be?)

The next book is already half written-and I'll be doing my own illustrations from now on. (One of those lessons learned) I'll keep y'all posted when I know more details about how/where you can buy a copy.

You KNOW you want one... ;)

Lots of love-

Tracy Lynn Cook
www.TLCsThoughts.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home