Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Monday, November 22, 2010

What if YOUR kid IS the bully? #education #parenting #examiner #bully

Personally, I was always the "receiver" of the bullying. It hadn't really occurred to me what I would do with a kid who is a bully. Hmmm.... maybe, oh, I don't know...a **punishment** of some sort!?!

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

What if your child is a bully?

Media attention has been focusing lately on children who are bullied.  The bullies are made out to be evil kids (or adults) who are awful and hateful people.  It can be difficult for parents to learn that their child is being bullied. 

However, it may be just as difficult to hear that their child is a bully.  What should a parent do?  What if your child is the child making other children feel bad?

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home