Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Environmental advocates supporting their causes #science #environment #examiner

Should Scientists be Policy Advocates?

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Environmental advocates supporting their causes

Should Scientists be Policy Advocates?  Can they be scientifically objective?  Can scientists be swayed when they live and die by scientific processes?  That is the question addressed in a recent Conservation Biology article.  

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home