Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Protecting the #ecosystem=disease prevention #science #news #biodiversity #health

The saying "Don't mess with Mother Nature" has been around for a long time. Scientists have discovered more evidence validating that statement, proving once again, that nature knows what it is doing. Does that mean I can't annihilate the spiders I despise? I certainly hope not - but it probably does... (damn!!)

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Environmental Health News: How the ecosystem protects against infectious disease

Protecting biodiversity is more than an act of environmental preservation; it can be a matter of self-preservation, according to a study that shows healthy biodiversity in intact ecosystems helps ward off infectious disease.

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home