Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dopamine, learning, compulsive behavior...oh my! #xmnr #science #chemistry

More great research on brain chemistry. Maybe one of these days, MY brain chemistry will be stable! ;)

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Link - dopamine, learning, brain chemistry and compulsive behavior

What is the link between dopamine, brain chemistry and learning?  What is the link between dopamine, brain chemistry and compulsive behavior?  Anyone raising a child with depression, ADD, ADHD, or OCD may be interested in this latest research on brain chemistry. 

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home