Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

#Education fees triple in #UK - angry students riot catching Prince Charles in the middle #xmnr #education

A tough day for students, but a necessary move for national debt? Ought the US be paying attention? (I think so!)

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Fees triple-UK students protest, Prince Charles, Camilla caught in riot

Today was a bad day for young people and families in the UK, as the British parliment approved a tuition hike plan that could raise tuition fees in England by to up to £9,000 ($14,159.70)per year.  The move angered protesters sparking violent protests in Westminster, where Prince Charles and Camilla found themselves in the middle of student riots

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home