Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#Gilbert #Arizona - school bus collides with SUV in Val Vista Lakes #gilbertnews #gilbertpublicschools

My poor husband is the unfortunate SUV driver who spent the morning watching the keystone cops filling out untold forms in triplicate. What a crappy way to start a day huh? I can say, with a devilish twinkle in my eye, that I am glad it was HIM and not ME! I would have never heard the end of it...while he won't hear a peep out of me...after I am done publishing a feature article about this mornings' events of course...

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Gilbert, AZ: school bus full of high school students involved in collision

This morning, at approximately 7am, a Gilbert school bus collided with an SUV at the corner of Osprey and Voyager in Val Vista Lakes.  Gilbert school bus T222 was full of Highland High School students who remained on the bus for approximately 45 minutes until a second bus was sent to transport them to school.  The accident was very minor, and there were no reported injuries.

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home