Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Help me!! I'm addicted to apps!!

I can't help myself. I'm addicted to the shopping process. I have a few app shoppers designed to watch the price of apps you want, and when the price changes, a notification is sent.

I have saved some serious money on art apps I've acquired.

So, with the money I was able to save, I started to shop for more art apps.

Then I started to shop for handwriting notes app.

**Let me just say that the writepad for iPad is THE best handwriting app, followed closely by notes plus. The writepad really does "learn" your handwriting in a short period of time. Creepy and cool at the very same time!!!**

Then, I started to watch to see when brand new art apps popped up for sale. Sometimes brand new apps are a great bargain. So I watch the "what's new" list - constantly!!

Ooop, gotta go...just got the good news that one of the apps on my wish list is on sale!!!

This constantly changing app store reminds me of playing the game "whack-a-mole" - except instead of whacking the little pop up creatures, I am constantly monitoring apps-waiting for good apps to pop up.

Haven't slept in days...

Don't have time to floss...

Saved a bunch of money on apps-some I haven't opened after having them a few weeks.

It occurred to me just now that I am an app hoarder. At least litters and litters of kittens, bugs, children, spouses, half eaten jars of peanut butter, etc. won't be found in my mess of apps.

I suspect my compulsive app behavior will not land me an episode of "Hoarders". I have never seen a whole episode because I find the show disgusting.

My brilliant sister says she watches the show when she is feeling insecure about her housekeeping abilities.

Ooop, another one!!

Toodles!

Tracy Lynn Cook
Posted by Petey, the well fed iPad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home