Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Political News: 2010 election results Obama's schellacking #exmnr #elections2010 #examinerelex #obama

Summary of the Obama speech today...it will be interesting to see how this is going to work. I am pessimistic...

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Political News: 2010 election results-Obama's speech after "schellacking"

President Obama held a press conference today, addressing the mid-term elections. 

Democracy rests with people served, not those who are serving.  He acknowledged that people voted out of frustration about jobs, and the economy and opportunities for their children.   He said he understands that too many Americans have not felt progress in the direction of America because of these issues. 

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home