Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Political News: medical marijuana could boost AZ sales tax revenue due to an increase in the muchies

ha ha... heard this on NPR... ha ha...

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Political News : Election 2010-medical Marijuana could boost food tax revenue

While Arizona counts votes for proposition 203 (medical Marijuana), those who oppose the measure may feel a bit better when they stop to consider the recent passage of the 1 cent food tax recently placed upon groceries in the fine state of Arizona, and the effect the muchies could have upon the state budget. 

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home