Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Political News: Elections 2010 results in Arizona #examiner #examinerelex #election #Arizona

Ouch. Republicans slam Democrats in Arizona Elections.

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Political News : Election 2010 results in Arizona - Republicans sweep the state

In Arizona, the Republican Party swept the elections.  There are a few lonely Democrats, but the vast majority went to the conservative right.

John McCain and Jan Brewer gave acceptance speeches vowing to "forclose" on the White House, and promising to do away with "Obamacare". 

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home