Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Untitled

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Environmental News: California voters want clean, green energy

In the California election, voters upheld clean energy standards.

Proposition 23 aimed to set aside mandated clean energy requirements, and was soundly defeated by Californians.  The failure of the "Dirty Energy Proposition" maintains California's position as a trailblazer for clean energy policies across the country and around the world. 

Environmentalists all over the U.S. are cheering for California! 

California, YOU ROCK!!  

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home