Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Political News: Election 2010-Arizona Schools #election #election2010 #exmnr #examinerelex

Amplify’d from www.examiner.com

Political News : Election 2010 - election results for Arizona schools

True to the trend in Arizona - Republican John Huppenthal appears to be the person responsible for improving the schools in Arizona, and the presumed winner of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.

Will this be good for schools in Arizona?  

Read more at www.examiner.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home