Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Keeping up...

I'm trying out Google+, I'm trying to organize my twitter account, I'm keeping in touch with friends on Facebook, and an additional space on Facebook for online school networking.  I have this blog, plus a friend suggested Tumblr as another great site. 

Ahhhhh!!!  How do people keep up?  How in the world do people maintain it all?!?  I know there are apps to publish single updates on multiple sites, but aren't the same people on the same sites you are?  If I post a tweet that posts to all of my "places", won't people get annoyed when they get the same message on Facebook and Twitter, and Google+?!?  Is that kind of "cheating" a little bit? 

Bear with me while I figure it all out!  :)

Love,

Tracy~










1 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Where's the link to your G+ profile?

August 3, 2011 at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home