Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ

I am a writer, a photographer, and a Dork Chop FO-tog. I can be found on FB at www.facebook.com/TheRovingDorkChopFoTog and also on Flickr at www.flickr.com/therovingdorkchopfo-tog Mostly I capture what I see from my perspective.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a dream too...


Martin Luther King Jr. 'I have a dream speech'... It gives me a lump in my throat every time I watch it.  
 I have a dream too...


I have a dream…that one day, all children in the state of AZ-black, white, Hispanic, dyslexic, autistic-
won’t go without services they need because funding the Cardinal Stadium was more important. 
I have a dream that children will be judged on their capacity to try, and not give up-
rather than their capacity to complete a task in 45 minutes. 
I have a dream that children will be judged on their day to day grades-
not on a single test score, on a single day, in a set period of time.  
I have a dream that in AZ, kids will prevail,
Programs will be funded,
and all children will reach their highest possible potential.

Tracy Lynn Cook

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home